- Representing a Swiss rail vehicle company in an arbitration before the International Court of Arbitration in Paris (ICC) concerning a dispute with a consortium member regarding the improper performance of a contract for the manufacture and delivery of trains;
- Advising a shareholder of a telecommunications company in a number of proceedings related to the exercise of minority shareholder rights;
- Representing a joint-stock company in the FMCG sector in numerous disputes on challenging resolutions of its shareholders’ meeting;
- Advising a pharmaceutical company in disputes concerning allegedly harmful effects of pharmaceuticals and defective medical devices;
- Representing a telecommunications service provider in numerous disputes with telecommunications companies over the provision of telecommunications services;
- Representing a company in the construction industry in connection with the improper release of a bank guarantee by a counterparty;
- Representing a company in the design industry in a dispute concerning construction defects in a building;
- Advising an international insurer in relation to damage to a ship’s hull during towing performed under the Towcon international maritime towing agreement;
- Advising an international insurer in relation to claims for loss of goods in transit;
- Representing an investment fund company in a dispute with an investor concerning the alleged failure of the fund to exercise due diligence in making investment decisions.
Advocate, Magdalena Inglot is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University (2010). During her studies, she completed a course at the School of American Law run by the University of Wrocław jointly with the Chicago-Kent College of Law, and she received a Bachelor of Arts in Law with Honours (BA(Hons)) degree from the University of the West of Scotland (2009). She also gained valuable legal skills by participating in the prestigious Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Vienna (2009).
In 2014, she passed the bar exam and was admitted to the list of attorneys at the District Bar Council in Warsaw. After her legal apprenticeship, she completed her studies at Melbourne Law School which was then the fifth best law faculty in the world, obtaining an LL.M. (Master of Laws).
Magdalena worked for many years in the litigation and arbitration departments of major international law firms. She represented Clients in numerous court and arbitration proceedings.
Magdalena has experience in cases from the banking and insurance sector, as well as in construction matters.
Magdalena provides legal services both in Polish and English.email@example.com